- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- Hereshoff Marine Museum and Americas Cup Hall of Fame
- Lobster Dinner
- Seasonal Newport Mansion Tour
Personalize Your Trip
- Coggshall Farm, a living history farm set on 48 acres depicting life on a coastal tenant farm during the Federal Period
- DeWolf Tavern, a renovated 1818 warehouse built by Bristol-based maritime merchants James and William DeWolf for their “Triangle Trade” shipping business
- Seal Watch Available November-April
More about Newport
More about this tour
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS: A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking with the balance due in full 60 days before departure. Price and availability quoted are not guaranteed and subject to change until deposits are paid in full. Unless otherwise noted, scheduled tours and events will take place ‘RAIN OR SHINE’ and are non-refundable/non-transferable. Group rates are based on minimum numbers of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed or the tour may be canceled.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: It is the responsibility of each Customer to obtain and carry a valid passport, visa, and/or all other documents required by applicable government regulations. Altantivacations is not responsible for flights delayed for missing, incomplete, or invalid documentation.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is available and highly recommended. Please contact your Travel Consultant for a quote at 401-410-3418 or e-mail email@example.com;