- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Certified English Speaking Guide
- Entry Fee to Caldeira Velha Park
- Pick up and Drop off*
(0-11 Years Old)
|Car (1-4 PPL)||Van (4-8 PPL)|
|Day 1 – HD Sete Cidades||Day 2 – HD Lagoa do Fogo|
|– Escalvado View;
– Sete Cidades Village;
– Santiago Lake;
– Vista do Rei;
– Canário Lake;
– Grota do Inferno View;
– Pico do Carvão View.
|– Pineapple Plantations;
– The historic center of Ribeira Grande;
– Caldeira Velha Park;
– Lagoa do Fogo View;
– Vieira Pottery Factory.
What to Bring
• Wear light shoes in the summer and hiking boots in the winter;
• Towels, swimsuits and slippers are recommended for the hot springs;
• It is strongly recommended that you do not wear white shorts or swim suits;
• Dress in layers as temperatures can change quickly. Bring a light sweater or jacket in the cooler months of November through March.
In the case of more than 8 people, or for a private tour please contact us at email@example.com.
More about São Miguel
More about this tour
We work in a way to assure each experience is unique, and it is important for us to let you know our terms and conditions:
1. General Conditions
- By confirming the reservation, you accept the terms and conditions described below:
- Our Tours are shared. Vehicle exclusivity is only guaranteed with a Private Tour reservation;(vehicle will maintain full capacity);
- Shared Tours will only proceed with a 2-passenger minimum;
- Pick-up & drop off are included only in accommodations in Ponta Delgada, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande. For accommodations in Furnas, Povoação & Nordeste is subject to an extra fee of 45.00$ per tour.
- All tours include briefing and will be accompanied by a certified guide;
- Full-day tours include a 1-hour break for lunch included in the price;
- Entry fees to parks are not included unless requested beforehand; subject to a booking fee by Atlantivacations;
- Itinerary subject to change according to weather conditions;
- Museums are closed on Mondays. Other tourist attractions may be closed on weekends and holidays;
- Packs of 2 full-day Tours need to be completed in 2 or 3 consecutive days to be eligible for 5% or 10% discount;
- All tours are fully insured;
- In the case of a large number of people, another van or car may be used with one more driver/ tour guide.
2. Reservations, Cancelations & Refunds
- Tours need to be reserved 48 hours prior to the designated time;
- Payment for the tours is made by Credit Card or in Cash (valid only for the USA Customers).
- Reservations canceled by the client or agency up to 48h before the tour date will be refunded in full. Refunds may take up to 30 working days to be processed back to your original form of payment;
- Reservations canceled by client or agency less than 48h from the tour date, are subject to 50% fee of the tour;
- No-shows and cancellations on a reserved day will be charged in full (except in the event of death or illness of the passenger and/or family member - with supporting medical documentation and/or airline cancellations due to strikes or adverse weather conditions that prevent the tour from taking place);
- All activities are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled or rescheduled if conditions are not adequate.
- All participants grant Atlantivacations the rights to photographic material and films made during activities; Otherwise, please inform by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to opt-out.
These general conditions may be revoked or modified by contracts, obligations, or agreements entered into in parallel and in writing.
*For groups with more than 8 people, please contact us at 401-410-3418 or e-mail email@example.com.