Whether you’re visiting lil’ Rhody or just looking to get out for a safe night with friends, a bar hop is the perfect way to experience a lot in a short amount of time.
Atlantivacations offers bar hopping services for those looking for a guilt-free DD.
Let us get you there and home safely while you enjoy the ride!
Photos by: Rivers & Rhoads
Rivers & Rhoads
- Rivers & Rhoads is located at 382 Thames St, Bristol, RI 02809. They serve modern American dishes. They have wide variety of cocktails, martinis & wine, and a selection of beer on tap in a bottle or can. Price range: $
Reservations can be made through RESY.
The menu can be found here: https://www.riversandrhodesri.com/menu .
Friday: 4PM – 10PM
Saturday: 10AM – 10PM
Sunday :10AM – 3PM
Photos by: Thames Waterside Bar and Grill
Thames Waterside Bar and Grill
- Thames Waterside Bar & Grill is located at 251 Thames St, Bristol, RI 02809.
- You can enjoy the Harborfront view every day all year round. This pub like restaurant offers the best of both beautiful summer days and quiet cozy New England winter. Thames has a variety of cocktails, sparkling, white, blush and red wines. As well as draft beer or in a bottle or can. There menu can be found: https://www.thameswaterside.com/ Feature local artists on weekends on the roof top deck during the spring and summer. In house favorite artist Colby James plays all year long Price Range: $$ Every Day Hours: 11:30AM-1AM
Photos by: Portside Tavern
- Portside Tavern is a fun and modern dining experience for everyone in Rhode Island’s easy bay located at 444 Thames St, Bristol, RI 02809. Enjoy options of Draft beer as well as in bottles and cans. Cocktails, red & white wine Port side original and martinis Tequila, Burbon/Whiskey, scotch you name it!
Live music Thursday nights at 9 pm!
- Price Range: $$
- Weekend Hours:
Friday: 11AM – 12PM
Saturday: 11AM – 12AM
Sunday: 9AM – 11PM
Photos by: Wharf Southern Kitchen & Whiskey Bar
Wharf Southern Kitchen & Whiskey Bar
- The wharf Southern Kitchen & Whiskey Bar is located at 37 Bowens Wharf, Newport, RI 02840. Rustic tavern featuring a raw bar & American comfort food, plus craft beer & weekend live music Thursdays and Fridays starting at 8pm. They also have brunch available on Sundays starting at 10AM. Seating inside and out, as well as a full bar selection with an emphasis on whiskey cocktails that complement their popular craft beer program.
- There menu can be found at https://www.wharfsouthernkitchen.com/. Price Range: $$ Weekend Hours: Friday: 11AM-11PM Saturday: 11AM-1AM Sunday:10AM-1AM
Photos by: Pour Judgement
- Pour Judgment is a relaxed, narrow speakeasy pouring craft beers and also serving elevated pub eats & new American dishes. They host several craft beer tap takeovers, which features breweries from RI, new England and across the country. Seating available inside and out. Check out their Facebook page for updates on hours, food, drinks, and events.
- For Reservations Call 401-619-7677. There menu and more information can be found https://www.pourjudgementnewport.com/
- Price Range: $$
Open 7 days a week 12-10pm
Photos by: Celitica Public House
Celitica Public House
- The Celitica Public House is an Irish pub located at 95 Long Wharf, Newport, RI. They serve a variety of bottles, Draught and wines. Check out their face book page for updates on events and menu updates.Price Range: $ Weekend hours: Friday: 3pm -1am Saturday: 12pm-1am Sunday: 12pm-1am